Thursday, November 6, 2008

Site Traffic Statistics

Hi,

I have been reviewing my traffic statistics of all my sites to see which sites have the heaviest traffic and also to tie them to my recent earnings.

Why?

So that I spend my time wisely on what to do :

- On those popular and profitable sites, I will look into what is attracting the income and can I do more to increase it.

- Do something to those sites that are not profitable.

- Just leave those that have no traffic and no potential at all. Move on to build new sites for another market niche.

I have been enhancing my few sites and they do bring in additional or new income.

Yes, you need to do some analysis and, hopefully, you get things right and traffic + $$ will come in.

If you do not have cPanel to monitor your traffic then go and install StatCounter into your blogger site, it is FREE.

So check it out at StatCounter here, if you need it.

Here is a sample of the summary but you can get graphs too.



Better still, I get an email report weekly and monthly to monitor the movements.

So Stay Focus, Plan & Do It...!

No comments: