Thursday, February 19, 2009

ClickBank - Dormant Accounts Policy

Hi,

I just realised that my ClickBank account have been debited $1 for the past two months so I wrote to them to enquire on the debits.

I just got their reply and I was initially taken aback by their policy on dormant accounts.

I think it is important to share it with you as follows:

"Dormant Accounts

Accounts with a positive balance but no earnings for an extended period of time are considered dormant. Dormant accounts are subject to a charge of $1 per pay period after 90 days of inactivity, $5 per pay period after 180 days of inactivity, and $15 per pay period after 365 days of inactivity."

Well, It looks like if I do not get anymore sales, I will eventually lose all my income. However, I suppose they are charging me for administrative charges if I am not active.

But the sad truth is that I am active but not making any sales for the past 3 months!

So my friends, please be aware of it when you sign up with ClickBank as you will have to make an average sale every 3-4 months to keep what you have earned otherwise they will be debitted slowly ove a long period of time.

So I have to push my sales up and not lose my income and meet the threshold value so that they will issue me a cheque.

Be motivated and not lose hope if you are in a similar position.

Good luck!

David

No comments: