Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Day's Adsense Earning

Hi,

I like to share with you one of my day's Adsense earning.

I could not sleep so I woke up very early last Sat morning around 5.30am ( I usually sleep in later during the weekends ).

I started to review my 7 blogs and did some enhancements to them. Then I spent the day with my family as usual and did little IM work....ha...ha....

I checked my statistics and earnings this Sun evening and I am delighted to see some Adsense earnings from a blog that I have just enhanced.

In short, the model of blogging with Adsense that I have shared with you earlier on, works!

But you should have multiple blogs so that the earnings will be multiplied.

This is only one source of income so you also need to work on other models of IM like Affiliate Marketing.


In Adsense, you can also set up separate channels to monitor where the income is coming; like which blog has generated the earning as can be seen in the image above.

Part of your work will be to monitor the status of your IM business and do some analysis and then plan you next move or actions to improve your business or traffic or conversion to sales.

I am motivated by the above earnings though to some of you, it may be too small or not worth your effort......right? If you feel so then I think you should not be in IM as you have to start with small income and then work on multiplying it.

Hard work.....? Yes, but it helps if you enjoy what you are doing and believe in it.

Stay Focus, Plan and Do It.....!

Regards,

Dave

No comments: