Monday, September 1, 2008

Highest Traffic Generated

Hi,

I am excited to share the following results with you.

I have the highest no. of Unique Visitors for the month of August.

So what did I do?

I planned to do a posting everyday and only missed 2 days only. Last week, I was reviewing the Atomic Blogging guidebook and submitted some articles to the 2 directories that was mentioned inside the book.

Therefore, my conclusion is that making regular and frequent postings definitely helps the spiders or search engines to notice my blog. Also, Article Marketing is found to work well for me but you need to submit to the right directories. Of the 2 directories, only one generated traffic base on the article statistics.

So here are 2 great tips for you to work on.......



So the challenge is to sustain and improve the number of unique visitors and frankly, my numbers are still considered small. But my earnings are trickling in so I need to work on it further and be patient.

Seriously, grab your copy of Atomic Blogging and Adsense Secrets guidebooks as I think they helped me a lot.

So Stay Focus, Plan and Do It..!

Dave

No comments: