Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Earn Adsense Income From Your Blog

Hi,

As I was recovering the files from my PC virus attack ( read my earlier post if you miss it), I came across these screen shots of my Adsense earnings.

I think I should share it with you else you may think I am one of the many who just learn from theory and talk a lot but have not taken any actions.....ha...ha...ha...



I was getting $0.62 from Adsense for Content and $0.07 for Adsense for Search, a total of $0.69 ! Looks quite miserable but it is a start after a few months of blogging without paying much attention to Adsense.


Months later, there was some movements as I focus on Adsense and follow some of the tips given in the Adsense guide I purchased.


I have increased my earnings to a total of $7.03 ! Not too bad as I did not have to really put in effort to market it and it is on auto-pilot.

For some of you out there, you may think that this is not worth your effort .....? Well, you have to work on it further to increase the earnings then! Nothing is free or just fall out from no where!

All you need to do is just follow these steps :

1. Select a topic or theme for your blog
2. Post your articles; own articles or from Article Directories
3. Apply for Adsense account, if none yet
4. Post the Adsense code on your site
5. Continue to generate traffic by posting articles
6. Continue to generate traffic by submiting your own articles to Article Directories
7. Move your Adsense code around your site if you did not purchase the Adsense Guide I recommended, by trial and error, to select the effective placement site
8. Check your Adsense account for earnings periodically; like alternate days or weekly

Repeat the above for another blog.

So if you can earn $10 on Adsense for one blog then create multiple blogs on different topics; eg $10 x 10 blogs = $100

Not too difficult but there is no guarantee , of course!

So I believe this is one Internet Marketing model that works......Believe me, this is no bullshit!

If you still have not taken any action yet on blogging and still evaluating on it or trying to put up a good business case on the returns, you are missing the opportunities awaiting you .....

You have to start and there is always a learning curve ......

I was lucky to have started get some adsense income as early as last Dec though it was very small... It has to start somewhere!

In fact, I am very encouraged by my Dad who asked me today on how I am doing in my IM business venture. I told him that the earnings are coming in small and slow but I am working on it.

He said small is better than nothing... !

Good luck as you do need some too.

Dave

No comments: