Saturday, October 11, 2008

A $8 Lesson For You !

Hi,

If you are new to IM, you may want to consider investing $8 to make this purchase and learned form him some techniques; eg. his sale page, landing page, payment going through Paypal, etc.....

I have bought something from Roth when I first started and I think you need to spend some money as part of your learning process. Anything below $10 is reasonable if you believe you can get something out of it.

Below is his sale pitch ...

"Here I am just days before my 28th birthday and the only thing I really want is to leave you with a few nuggets of information that helped take me from an $8.50 per hour cook to someone that 8-figure celebrity-name marketers email either with kudos and congratulations or for critiques and feedback ... and someone who is charging $199/hour for his time (big jump from $8.50!)."

For a mere $8, I believe you should check it out and see how he does it and learn from him.

So click below now!

From $8.50/hr cook to $199/hr internet expert... he's celebrating his birthday with a LIFETSYLE sale... only $8 (comes with a $800 Money Back Guarantee!)

Regards,

Dave

No comments: