Friday, October 24, 2008

Video Helps To Drive Traffic

Hi,

Recently, I decided to make a video for one of my sites on a niche area and I believe this video has helped drive quite a lot of traffic to my site.

If you are not familiar with video or You Tube, please go there to have a look. You can practically find almost anything there.

I was surprised that my teenage son and his friends are learning how to play guitar from You Tube.

Just a quick guide on how to cut and paste the You Tube video on your site.

I will assume that you have registered with You Tube and uploaded your video so here is how you copied the embedded code , as shown below, and then paste it into your site.




This a sample of a video that I retrieved to illustrate on what I have been talking about.


Below is the final result after I have pasted the embedded code into this posting.





A tip for you :

It is very easy to make a video today as you can do it with a digital camera that has a video function and you can easily transfer the video from the media used in the digital camera, eg SD Card, and upload it to You Tube through your PC.

You do not need to buy an expensive videocam.

I am using my son's digital camera that cost us a few hundred dollars only.

Have fun and stay focus, plan it and do it!

Dave

No comments: