Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Web Hosting Options

Hi,

My friend asked me to review another web hosting company before we both sign up for Hosgator to migrate our sites.

Apparently, it could be more user friendly and may give better value for money.

I have also done a second back-up of my sql database and Wordpress files, succesfully this time! I can share this info with you once I have successful migrated my site. I actually did a simple guide for my friend to follow. Since I am more IT literate and have more time to explore, I am taking the lead in this proejct of ours.

At the same time, I have been busy reviewing my 7 sites or blogs and enhancing the layouts. Hopefully, it will get me more Adsense and Affiliate incomes; this is like revamping or redecorating your physical store but at much lesser or no cost other than your time spent on it. Of course, I also need to study my traffic patterns and see what can be done.

Also, browsing through a lot of downloaded reports etc that I got over the past year. See if I have missed out anything.....sometimes, I may get a useful tip and I will try it out. I am thinking of compiling those FREE reports etc and see if I can share them with you. Saving you some time of going through what I have been over the initial months into IM; eg subscribe to a lot of sites or 'gurus' and gettting their reports but eventually, there is no freebies as they want to sale you their products or mentoring services...ha...ha....ha...

I stop subscribing to them now and better spend my time to market my own IM business instead; eg I wrote an article and published it to the article directories yesterday to generate traffic for my new site or blog.

BTW, my friend emailed me that he just got another affiliate sale recently....! Good for him and it means I better catch up with him....ha...ha.... We keep each other updated to motivate each other... so some sort of friendly competition and we also share some tips that we believe are working for us. Though it may work for his site and not mine as we are dealing with different niche areas.

So remember to Stay Focus, Plan and DO IT...!

Have a great day too!

Dave

No comments: