Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Backing Up My Blog Content

Hi,

I believe I have mentioned that I have renewed my domain name and looking into moving my website to another web hosting server, and also shared with you the minimum operating cost to maintain a paid website.

So I have tried backing up my blog content and was not so successful during the first try. However, I shared the same procedure with my friend and he did it successfully. I must find some time to re-do the back-up this week.

This is the first step and subsequently, I have to upload it to the new web hosting server which I think could be more complicated...?

At the same time, I am also looking to set up another new site for another niche product using the tool I bought. And also review my Affiliate Marketing initiatives.

I have some distractions the past week so not focusing so well on my plan..ha...ha...ha

Remember my motto ..... Stay Focus, Plan & Do It...!

Take care!

Dave

No comments: