Thursday, October 16, 2008

Atomic Blogging Special Offer !

Hi,

I just received the email below from the Author of Atomic Blogging and he is offering a further discount of $10 so it is a good opportuity for you to grab a copy of it.

I believe the contents will be of great help to you in your IM initiatives.

I bought early this year and still referring to it today.

So click here NOW - Atomic Blogging!

Below is the original email I received :

--------------------------------------------

Hey Dave,

Has been a while since I drop you a message.

I been reading the news lately and I know many of you guys in the USA are real affected by housing and money.

And I know if you just have this blogging guide of mine called "Atomic Blogging" it would change your life as thousands did from using my proven system.

Here's What Others Got To Say About The Guide ==========================================

"Over the last three months after purchasing Atomic Blogging, traffic to my blog as quadrupled.

Now I am integrating more offers into the blog to monetize it and testing methods of improving my subscriber base. Thanks Alvin!"

Kevin Davis - United States

===========================================

For a limited number of copies only. I will be releasing my guide for only US$37 that's $10 additional off the original price .


Once I have hit 100 copies I would be removing the page!

Alvin Phang

Socialmatic
Maxwell House
20 Maxwell Road #09-17
Singapore 069113

--------------------------------------------

So click here NOW - Atomic Blogging!

No comments: