Thursday, August 7, 2008

Adsense Earnings

Hi,

My friend just emailed me that he got a sudden surge in his Adsense earnings recently.

I asked him what he has been doing lately to his sites or blogs.

Guess what?

Instead of making one posting a week, he has been doing it 3 times a week.
He also created another blog on another potential niche area.

So hard work does pay after all..!

Though we attended the same workshop, we have taken different routes as Internet Marketers in our own area of comfort.

Though the earnings are still small but they are slowly coming in as we continue to try new methods and keep on improving our business models.

To-date, I have already shared with you one business model; ie writing PLR articles for sale in Warrior Special Offer Forum. Please read my earlier posting on this subject.

Stay tune.... as I will also share with you the other IM business models that I have tried.

Good-night!

Dave

No comments: