Monday, August 25, 2008

Article Marketing

Hi,

I believe that Article Marketing is a very effective tool to generate traffic to your website.

Earlier, I spoke about going to Article Directories to extract articles to post into your blog if you cannot write your own postings or need the volume or content to populate your site.

So Article Marketing is the reverse of it......

What do I mean?

Now you write articles and publish them into directories for people to pick them up and post them into their blogs.

How it works is that you have your author biodata or info at the end of the article and you actually lead them to your blogs or sites.

It is not that difficult to write articles especially if it is of interest to you otherwise the trick or tip I was given is to read other articles or books and then re-write them in your own words.

To-date, I have written 8 articles and published them in 10 article directories. Initially, they do drive up the traffic and I monitor the statistics closely but not so much now. THe reason being that I am trying another method now but it does not mean that I have stopped writing article for a specific topic if I need to.

Once you start writing one article and publish it to 10 directories, you will get the hang of it and just repeat the process.

I can write a draft of a topic within 1/2 hour and then take a break and return to review and finlaize it within the next hour or the following day. If you are concerned about spelling or sentence strucutre, write your article in Word and turn on the spelling check, etc.....

I just found out that it can also lead to another marketing technique which I will share with you later. I am now working on it .....

Do not worry about your bad English and not knowing the how to write as the people reading it are just normal people like us and your teachers, lecturers etc.....

Try it out as I believe this is an important tool that you should use to generate your traffic to your site and also lead you to another marketing technique.

Good luck!

Dav

No comments: