Thursday, August 7, 2008

Start Blogging Now!

Hi,

I strongly suggest that you should start blogging now, whether it is for fun or out of curiosity or serious Internet Marketing purposes.

I actually started blogging about 4 years ago and it was more to try it out and I was using it to post some updates on the family so that my brother and sister families, who are living overseas, can be informed of our well being and activities.

Of course, I did not touch on very personal or sensitive matters of the family and also not comments on politics or religion etc .....

I was not using Blogger but chose another free blogging facility. I was not aware of the Adsense mechanism but notice that the Ads by Google changed based on the postings I was making. I was just writing and uploading photos for the past 2-3 years until I attended the IM workshop and switched to Blogger.

BTW, I found out that my siblings were not looking at my blog regularly but I have a following from a handful of friends instead. Basically, I talked a lot on my growing son and my 2 dogs. Also, on the EPL matches then. I have friends emailing me that I have not updated my blog regularly and they missed reading it....ha...ha....

Okay, enough of my personal experience but I hope I have created some interest in you to start blogging.

If you are totally new to blogging, here is my advice or guideline to start you off.

If you are reading this blog, you already have access to Internet. You need to register and create the following to start blogging :

1. Create a Gmail email ID ( if you do not have one yet ) at
2. Register into Blogger at http://www.blogger.com/home
3. Start writing your posts

Try out the features or functions in Blogger; eg upload digital images.

What to blog or write?

Well, think of one of your hobbies like gardening, reading, movies, etc.... but write about the same subject so that you can use this blog to apply for Adsense account later.

That is all you need to do a simple blog but this is the basic tool that you must know if you want to be an Internet Marketer.

I hope I have got you to start blogging....!

Have fun and happy blogging!

Dave

No comments: