Friday, August 15, 2008

Adsense Guide Book

Hi,

In Mar 08, I started to look into Adsense seriously and realiszed that there was some small income coming in since Dec 07 and I hardly did anything or put in effort into it.

So I decided to explore this opportunity further.

And I found this manual on Adsense and decide to buy it since it was within my budget. I am glad to say that it is very informative and help me to fine tune the Adsense on my blogs and since then the earnings have improved.

There are 3 Parts in the guidebook and it is worth the money spent as it has 228 pages of rich information and a lot of areas in Adsense that I am not aware of and unlikely to get it through just surfing the Internet or reading borrowed books from the community libraries.

The updated version of this best selling book is called AdSense Secrets 4.0 .

I am still referring to it now and then and, recently, shared some info with my friend who has an unusual surge in his Adsense earnings and wanted to push more for it.

It is usually sold at $97.00 or it is claimed that the contents are worth more than that. But I managed to get it for less than $10.00 only.

The author has completely revised and extended AdSense Secrets 4.0 for 2008 to include all the latest AdSense cash-sucking strategies and techniques that allow him to continue earning over $500/day in passive AdSense income!

For a limited time, he was offering AdSense Secrets v4.0 for just $9.95!

Now you know why I said it is within my budget and and 228 pages of helpful information for that sum of monies.... I grabbed it before he withdrew the offer.

I cannot guarantee that his offer is still available but why don't you check it out at this link
Adsense Secrets NOW!

Good luck, go and pick up a copy of AdSense Secrets 4.0 right NOW and I hope it is still priced at this amazing bargain of $9.95.

You'll be able to instantly download your copy and begin implementing the same strategies and techniques that could generate incredible passive income!

This is really one of the best Internet Marketing resources that I have bought to-date.

Good luck and take care!

Dave

P/S In fact, I have been spending some time over the passt few days to review my Adsense postings to catch up with my friend's sudden surge in Adsense earnings. We have some sort of friendly competition here....

No comments: