Friday, August 1, 2008

Introduction to An Internet Marketer

Hi,

I started venturing into Internet Marketing (IM) by accident last Sept 2007.

A friend asked me to accompany him to attend a preview on IM workshop and we ended up registering for it after the talk that evening.

So here we are, almost 1 year into IM and still struggling to earn some decent $$ to-date.

I thought I will record my journey into IM and just share my experiences and thoughts on it. If it benefits someone then so be it otherwise I hope to also caution those of you who may think that IM is a money spinner. Sorry to disappoint you!

Having said that, do not get me wrong that I am giving up on IM. In fact, I have been sharing the potential of IM with those interested especially those who are not employed or working part-time and have some time on hand and interested in IM. As for me, I am still continuing with what I have built up to-date and continuing to improve my IM business.

I am not an IM guru but I definitely have tried some of the IM business models during these months and I can share them with you.

So stay tuned if you are interested to know what I have gone through since I started in IM 10 months ago.

I am reflecting on my journey and not going into details or giving you instructions or tutorial on how to go about doing things; eg how to apply for a domain name, setting up a blog......

More of it later....

Dave

No comments: