Sunday, August 10, 2008

Some Help For Your Blogging - Atomic Blogging

Hi,

I hope you are doing well with your blogging.

Well, if still struggling and not sure where to start..... and need further assistance.... here are some advices for you to consider.

You can either buy or borrow some books on Blogging from your nearest community library. Borrow first and then if you really like a specific book that you think you want to keep long-term for reference then buy it.

Most books are a bit wordy and if you are really a newbie or novice, you may struggle reading it and then trying to put them into actions.

Though I attended a workshop that was very hands-on and got my blog working during the workshop, I did looked for books on blogging on Blogger or Wordpress ( using a paid blogging facility ).

Why?

This is to re-confirm that I am blogging correctly and have not overlooked anything or features that I should be taking advantage of. As such, besides browsing at books for additional information, I came across a helpful eBook on blogging by a proven and down-to-earth guru. I bought his manual and implemented a few tips and I got my traffic moving up and I have been working hard to keep growing my traffic.

Here is a snapshot of one of my sites traffic statistics by Cpanel :





I have my blogs and site up and and running in Dec 2007 but was distracted by Xmas and New Year holidays. So in Mar 08, I reviewed my progress and made some plans to push my IM business harder.

I needed to re-comfirm that my blogs are heading in the right directions so I found and bought Atomic Blogging. I implemented a few tips and my traffic doubled from Feb to Mar as shown above.

It was very encouraging and I was extremely excited and I also noticed that my Adsense earnings were also coming in. In fact, Adsense income was trickling in Dec 07 but it became evident in Mar 08.

So Atomic Blogging has been a good investment and so much cheaper that the IM programme I bought in Dec 07.

Atomic Blogging was written in a tutorial format and easy to understand and follow, for beginners like me.

Atomic Blogging covers the following topics ;

- Powerful Tips on Dos & Donts on Blogging

- Getting Started with Blogging

- Building your Business with Market & Keyword Research

- Setting Up a Profitable Blog to Generate Cash Online

- Optimizing your Blog to Perform

- Powerful Tips on Blogging

- Monetizing your Blog

- Getting Traffic and Really Lots of It

- Leveraging on Web 2.0 & Social Networks

- Advanced Traffic Tips & Bonus Chapters





This is definitely a better Buy than the one I got in Dec 07, if you have read my earlier posting and it is so much cheaper and effective.


Well, review on your blogging progress and then think about what I have shared with you above.

Stay Focus, Have a Plan and Just Do It!

( BTW, I am writing this posting while watching the Olympic Ladies Volleyball match on TV. It was a great opening ceremony last night especially the lighting up of the torch in the last segment. )

Goodnite & take care!

Dave

No comments: