Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Warrior Forum - Special Offers

Hi,

During the workshop, we were introoduced to The Warrior Forum.

So what is this forum?

There are lots of information on Internet Marketing and you can practically spend the whole day going through them.

But what I want to share with you is what I learned from an actual hand-ons exercise we did and the result was that my group really earned some money which we did not expect initially.

We were told to write 5 articles each and sell them on the Warrior Special Offers Forum with Private Label Rights (PLR). For those that could not write, they could consider outsourcing them after selecting a topic.

Honestly, not many students in the workshop took it seriously except me and another team member and I led the whole exercise. I learned a lot as I have to write the sales page, landing page, etc.... and learned some basic html codes. I went through the whole process of setting up the sales page to downloading the articles upon payment through Paypal mechanism. This exercise gave me the confidence and it actually laid the foundation for my subsequent work that I need to put up.

Not only did I learned a lot and mastered some coding and techniques, we actually made some profit too! This came as a surprise as we did not expect the articles that we wrote may be of value but I think we chose the right topic and the articles were really originally written based on our thoughts.

Let me share with you this great feeling of seeing some money coming in. After posting our sales page, I got a few emails that payment have been made to my account from purchases made in the Warrior Special Offers Forum . It was so exciting to see such emails and I cried for joy as we never expect to make any sale but took it as a learning process. Even my wife and son were happy and excited by this episode.

The best part of it is that it is fully automated; while you are sleeping, people can go into the forum and make purchases and you just received an email from Paypal that the money have been received. Even the downloading of the articles in softcopy is automated, provided you know how to do it else you will have to manually send it to them based on the Paypal payment notice.


It also proved that this is a working business model if you can write articles and sell them but you must still choose the right topic or niche market for it.

You can check out this website to see to have a look at how to go into this business model, if you think you have a flair for writing articles or think that you can make money from it :



http://www.flamillion.com/

I bought something from Rosie and she has been keeping me in her subscriber's list. In fact, just buying a set of PLR from her, I also learned the process of placing an order, making payment thro' Paypal and downloading the softcopy of the product purchased. I also set up my own virtual shop based on her site too.

Well, here is a potential Internet Marketing business model that you can tap on. It may not suit everyone though.

Why?

I was encouraged by this exercise and we really saw some money ( we split the profit before the workshop ended as the there is a period for the sale in the forum ). So I tried writing articles again in January 2008, 2 months later.

Sad to say that I did not make any profit this round. I have to paid USD20 to put up my articles for sale but only managed to make 2 sales only.

So does it mean that this business model is no good?

No, I chose the wrong topic to write my articles. I may try it again when I have found a niche market or topic that I think the people would buy.

Look at what Roise has written and it is quite varied. Also,she has set up a virtual shop and not rely on the The Warrior Specil Offers Forum alone.

So do check out The Warrior Forum - Special Offers as there are a lot of information available there but remember to remain focus; ie go in and read the relevant topic that you are working on and not get lost into the mass of information there.


One last piece of advice for you, I do not recommend outsourcing your writing of the articles until you have experience in this business model and also know who to look for else you may be paying a lot and getting 'shit' work.



Good luck!



Dave

No comments: