Friday, August 8, 2008

Have You Blogged or Watching Olympics on TV?

Hi,

I am watching the Olympic Opening ceremony 'Live' on TV now....!

Well, so have you managed to start your first blog?

If not, today is a good day as it is 08 - 08 - 08; an auspicious day!

I received an email from one of the many gurus and he was mentioning that he received quite a bit of feedback from people complaining that they are not making money from Internet Marketing after buying numerous IM product and services. So he asked them for their websites to have a look and guess what were the replies..?

They do not have a website done yet..!!!

So all the learning and money spent on IM product and services are wasted if you do not take action...!!!

Blogging or maintaining a paid website on a hosting server is a basic tool if you want to be an Internet Marketer.

I hope I have given you a kick in the butt to get you going....ha...ha...

But if you still think you need help but have not managed to attend a workshop to jump start your journey or it is a bit too costly for you then I will share another tip with you tomorrow as it is getting late after watching the Olympic opening ceremony.... past mid-night for me and my dear wife is calling me to bed....!!

So catch you tomorrow!

Be ready to start your journey if you are still pondering or lost at the moment...

BTW, the lighting up the Olympic torch at the end was fantastic... I will upload it into this blog if you missed it. This is also another skill you should learned too for your blogging.

Nite!

Dave

No comments: